Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Almond Joy: L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil

I've been on a foodie beauty kick lately where I've been craving edible scents...cocoa, cotton candy, cinnamon, coffee, nuts, etc. Perhaps it has something to do with me being on Weight Watchers or the autumnal season.

My latest beauty food find is L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil, a uniquely hydrating, skin cleansing treatment that transforms into a rich, softening foam. It is chalked full of almond oil and other nourishing ingredients that are extremely gentle on my skin. With the change of season, I'm finding that I need the extra moisture in my body products, including my cleanser.

For me, it is the perfect dual-purpose product for cleansing and moisturizing. Plus, it can be used for shaving, and it doesn't clog the razor blades. The best part is its utterly divine (and calorie free) almond scent. Yum!

Purchase info: L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil is available at L'Occitane stores, Sephora, select department stores, and L'Occitane.com. It normally retails for $22.00 (8.4 oz bottle).

Shopper's tip: Right now Nordstrom.com is offering a great deal on a set of two 8.4 oz bottles of Amande Shower Oil. You can get two bottles for only $29.50. Keep one and give the other as a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...