Friday, October 23, 2009

A Few More Zzzs: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Bath Soak

Last week when I was under the weather with a sinus bug, I was taking decongestants around the clock. And...I wasn't sleeping. These little pills always get my adrenaline pumping so much that I get insomnia until I stop taking the decongestants. After three nights of this insanity, I broke open a new product from the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line — Sleep Bath Soak. And I slept like a baby even in my decongestant induced state.

This ideal combination of lavender and vanilla essential oils calmed me down without going over board on the fragrance. Usually I love most bath products with fragrance, but when I'm sick I want something more natural.

While the Bath Soak doesn't produce bubbles, its sea salts do soften your skin...more so than most bubble baths (at least in my opinion). I upped the skin-softening ante by adding a few drops of bath oil to my bath water.

Since last week, I've tried the Sleep Bath Soak several more times. And all I can say is...wake me in the morning!

Purchase info: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Bath Soak is available at your local Bath & Body Works and Bath & Body Works.com. It retails for $16.00 (17 oz. bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...