Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Hair Repair: Eufora Urgent Hair Replenishing Treatment

After all of the intense sun exposure, chemical treatments, and the like, my curly hair is needing some extra TLC.

At my last visit with my hair stylist, she recommended combining Eufora Urgent Hair Replenishing Treatment on a weekly basis with my regular (or deep) conditioner. In other words, don't use alone or separately, but mix the two products together for a custom, moisturizing hair cocktail and apply once a week. While I could use it solo, I can stretch my dollar further by using it with something else in my hair product arsenal (a.k.a the shower).

Eufora Urgent Hair Replenishing Treatment is an intense replenishing conditioning treatment for chemically or environmentally stressed hair. According to the company, regular use helps to restore the inner structure bringing back health and vitality to dry and damaged hair. And it will not weigh down the hair. With that said, I probably would skip this product if you have super fine and/or oily hair. It's not as emollient as other deep conditioners, but I think it might make these hair types a bit greasy.

I've been mixing a quarter-sized dollop of the treatment with my Kiehl's Olive Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak (see previous post). I've found that this combo is adding luminosity, silkiness, and bounce to my previously moisture-deprived locks. In fact, I've been able to skip my leave-in treatment with this duo. I also enjoy its rejuvenating mint scent. It really wakes up my scalp on those Mondays that I just want to stay in bed!

Purchase info: Eufora Urgent Hair Replenishing Treatment is available at select hair salons. It retails for approximately $22.50. Visit the Eurora site, for a product/salon locator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...