Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deal Alert: Nordstrom Buy 2, Get 1 Free Mascara Offer

Yesterday when I stopped by one of the beauty counters at my local Nordstrom, I was told about their upcoming in-store mascara offer. And I had to pass along the good news...on November 7, if you purchase 2 tubes of the same mascara brand, you will get the third one free!

Here are a few more details about the offer according to my sales associate:
  • This offer is for in-store purchases on November 7. This promotion will NOT be available online.
  • You are restricted to the same brand. I don't know if you need to purchase the same type and color within the brand.
  • You can pre-order now (with credit card) to ensure that your mascara will available on the 7th. Stop in or call your favorite counter and they will be more than happy to hold anything for you. My understanding is that your card will not be charged until November 7.
I've already reserved my favorite...Trish McEvoy High-Volume in Jet Black. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip!! I've been putting off buying my fav Dior Show. I need to get there this weekend to pre-order. I have to turn in my Back to MAC for my free lipstick anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...