Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air: NARS Acacia Bath and Shower Gel

Last week I finally cracked open a brand bath product, NARS Acacia Bath and Gel Shower Gel, that I received as a gift earlier in the year. You see my backlog of bath stuff was out of control, and I was trying my best to use up a few items up before opening something new. And, it was worth the wait!

Although I'm not usually the floral gal, this bath gel surprised me with its complex blend of everything but the kitchen sink. According to the bottle, it is a refreshing, oceanic aroma that offers a fresh floral blend of jasmine, muguet and ylang ylang, accented with an uplifting hint of bergamot. I'm not quite sure where the oceanic part kicks in as it is more like freshly cut grass, but who is complaining.

While it may typically be used as a shower gel, I squirted about 6 pumps of the product into my running bath water. The bubbles lasted for nearly the entire bath and my skin felt utterly amazing thanks to the gel's aloe extract and macadamia nut oil. Often I find that bath products can be drying, but this one kept me moisturized throughout the day.

If you need a new product for your bath or shower, this is a lovely one that you'll want to try!

Purchase info: NARS Acacia Bath and Shower Gel is available at your local NARS counter and NARS Cosmetics.com. It retails for $38 (6.7 oz. pump bottle).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...