Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Gillette Venus Disposable Razors

A close shave and silky smooth skin are on every girl's beauty list. Well...then reality interferes and we settle for a nice shave that lasts at least a day or so, and without any irritation.

I've experimented with my share of razors, and I keep coming back to Gillette Venus Disposable Razors. They fit my hand nicely with a cushy grip handle, (no drops in the shower yet!), do a decent job, and leave no nasty razor bumps. And best of all, I can find them in the economy-size packs at my local Costco.

While I've tried the high-end, five blade variety, I find that my hair grows back faster and I need to shave more often. In comparison, the three blades contained in the Venus Disposable Razors are perfect for my legs and underarms and I can get at least another day in between shaves. If I use my all-time favorite Neutrogena Body Oil (see previous post), I can quickly get the job done without cutting myself. No frills, but definitely a consistent, close shave. Bravo.

Purchase info: Gillette Venus Disposable razors are available at drugstores and grocery stores nationwide. Prices vary depending on razor count. Check Costco for the best possible deal on price per razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...