Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Crest Glide Floss Picks

My type A personality emerges when it comes to taking care of my teeth and gums. I've had a track record of zero cavities since I lost my baby teeth, and I'm determined to keep it.

But as a result of having braces twice in my lifetime, it is often challenging to floss in-between some of my teeth. After trial and error, I've become addicted to Crest Glide Floss Picks. They are my secret weapon to effortlessly floss those tightly packed back teeth.

These ingenious picks work better than any other dental floss or pick. I've always liked the Glide floss as it doesn't shred or rip, but it still takes some work to maneuver in-between the back molars. But that's no problem with the Glide Floss Picks. Their handle fits easily in my fingers and seems to spring into action when I give any gentle resistance -- all without ripping the dental floss. In fact, I can floss with one hand, which is nearly impossible with regular dental floss.

My only complaint...I can't easily find the picks on store shelves in my area. Most of the drugstores and grocery stores are always out of stock. However, I've become so obsessed that I'll drive to 5 different establishments just for my favorite floss picks. Next time, I'll just order online and save the gas!

Purchase info: Crest Glide Floss Picks are available (if they're stocked!) in most drugstores and grocery stores, as well as Drugstore.com. They retail for approximately $3.50 for a package of 30 picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...