Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak

When I've self-induced trauma to my own curls -- from experimenting with the wrong hair products, frequent coloring, and excessive heat styling -- I need a little miracle to bring my hair back to life.

Since early spring, I've been relying on Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, and it hasn't let me down once. This product is an intense weekly deep conditioner filled with everything goodness, including avocado oil, lemon extract, and olive fruit oil. And it works quickly while I'm in the shower. No need to apply a hot towel and wait 20 minutes. All I do is comb through two generous quarter-sized dollops and continue with the rest of my shower routine. In less than five minutes, I rinse and then apply my regular styling products. It's that easy!

Once my hair is dry, my curls are shiny, bouncy, and oh so soft. Ahh....

Purchase info: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak is available at Kiehl's stores, select department stores and specialty retailers, as well as Kiehl's.com. It retails for $25 for a generous-sized 8 oz. jar that will last forever! I've had my jar for at least 6 months and I've barely made a dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...