Friday, August 14, 2009

Out of the Rough with Checi Pro Foot File

My feet never lie. They always reveal the season whether I like it or not especially during the summer when I'm continually wearing sandals and flip flops. I've also pumped up my fitness routine, so my feet, specifically my heels, are experiencing extra wear and tear.

While a professional pedicure is my preferred method for managing my callused feet, I need a quick fix almost on a daily basis. Recently, I pulled out my Checi Pro Foot File, which had been sitting at the bottom of my bath basket, and started using it in the shower. I purchased it at least a year ago and honestly forgot that I even had it. With consistent use, I'm starting to see my nasty calluses gradually slough away. And my feet feel (and look) SO much better!

What it is: Checi Pro Foot File (#802) is a medium grade foot file, for the average callused feet. It suits all skin types, and it's an excellent choice for year-around pedicure maintenance. The foot file is nickel-based and can be used anywhere, anytime (on both dry and wet feet) without soaking. Yeah!

Why consider a nickel-based product: Through my own experience and research, I've learned that nickel foot files are easier to clean, corrosion resistant, and won't wear away like a pumice file. In other words, you won't need to replace the file after 6 to 8 months of use. This baby should last you nearly a lifetime.

Purchase info: Checi Pro Foot File #802 is available at select beauty supply stores. Prices range from $14 to $20. If you have super sensitive or extremely callused feet, you may want to check out Checi's other models of foot files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...