Thursday, August 20, 2009

Falling in Love with an Old Friend: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Luxury Bath Energy

As I mentioned in previous posts, I'm forever rotating new bath products. When I find something new, an old favorite is often banned to a drawer or under the sink. It remains there until I use something up. And then I tend to forgot about it altogether.

This week I cleaned up the bathroom and re-discovered Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energy Luxury Bath Energy (Orange Ginger). This is a rich, thick, and extremely ginger-scented bubble bath that produces the most relaxing bath ever. One soak and I'm in la-la land. It's perfect for those night when I'm having a hard time unwinding. Plus, the bubbles last for at least the full 10 or 15 minutes that I have to relax in the tub. I can't say that is the case for all bubble baths.

The irony is that the product is touted to uplift and boost your energies. Hmm...I don't know who came up with that description, but it definitely does not do it for me. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

If you need some extra relaxation (and who doesn't), you may want to pick yourself up a bottle or two the next time you're at Bath & Body Works.

Purchase info: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Luxury Bath Energy retails for $16.50 for a 15 oz. bottle at your local Bath & Body Works.

Shopping tip: Bath & Body Works is always offering special deals and coupons. If you time it right, you may be able to get a discount. Why pay full price when you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...