Monday, August 3, 2009

A Coconut Cream Dream in the Shower: LaLicious Whipped Body Soap

If you want a summery treat in the shower, LaLicious Coconut Cream Whipped Body Soap is your calorie-free splurge! While I'm not a huge coconut fan, this product (along with the rest of the line) has converted me into a coconut addict. This rich creamy whipped formula reminds me more of a rich body cream than a soap. Initially, I was not sure how to use it as it doesn't lather. But once I experimented with different amounts of product, I was hooked. I received best results when I used about a quarter-size dollop on a thoroughly wet pouf. Then, scrub, scrub, scrub!

For those of you who have sensitive and/or dry skin, you'll appreciate that fact this product is sulfate free. In my experience, sulfates, commonly list as sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) and sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), cause skin irritation and dryness. I've been avoiding sulfates for the past two years and my skin and hair have never been better.

An extra bonus is the container. Its flip clap closure means the product will always flow down to the cap area, so that you can use up every drop. I find that I tend to waste product when the containers use pumps or other flowing mechanisms.

Purchase info: LaLicious Coconut Cream Whipped Body Soap is available at select boutiques and LaLicious.com. It retails for $18 (8 oz. bottle). In addition to coconut cream, you can try six other unique scents, including vanilla, lily mango, passion fruit lime, island guava, Tahitian flower, and peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...