Monday, July 27, 2009

A Tropical Getaway with Voluspa Soleil Tall Candle

Last Friday I desperately needed a getaway, but I was doomed to stay home all weekend. Between a pet emergency and other home responsibilities, I was just stuck. However, this didn't stop me from creating a tropical oasis in my own home.

On my way home, I stopped at one of my favorite boutiques to take advantage of its 20 percent off special on Voluspa candles. One of my purchases was the Soleil Tall Candle. This was destined to be my tropical getaway, at least in my mind!

This beauty is chalked full of fresh pineapple, tangerine, coconut, and vanilla essences. Think...piña colada in a candle. It's housed in a solid glass jar that complements any room decor. I'm enjoying it in my family room right now, but it would also be ideal in a bathroom or kitchen. I'll have plenty of time to enjoy it in multiple spots as it is estimated to provide 85 hours of tropical glow.

Purchase info: Voluspa Soleil Tall Candle is available in specialty boutiques for approximately $29. To find a store in your area, use the company's store locator. Note: if you love this yummy fragrance, it is also available in other sizes as well as in a diffuser form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...