Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Ouidad Botanical Boost

Summertime hair days can be the most frustrating ones for curly gals. For me, I'm constantly juggling multiple products to deal with two different weather-related issues: the sun and coastal humidity.

During these days, I constantly reach for Ouidad Botanical Boost Conditioning & Refreshing Spray to keep my locks looking their very best. I typically use it only on days that I don't wash my hair. It is the perfect curl reviver for eliminating the "bed head" effect. I especially appreciate that it does not contain silicone ingredients, which tend to dry out my hair after prolonged use.

What it is: Botanical Boost is a lightweight nourishing leave-in conditioner designed to soften, moisturize, detangle, fight frizz, protect from the sun, and make hair extra manageable. It is a blend of nourishing botanicals, anti-oxidants, and conditioning aloe that helps leave hair healthy, while locking in moisture.

How to use it: Give your hair an instant "botanical boost" throughout the day, or refresh your curl pattern in the morning without re-washing. Contains no oils or waxes to weigh hair down.

Purchase info: Ouidad Botanical Boost is available in Ouidad salons and Ouidad.com. It retails for $16 for a 8 oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...