Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Cloud Star Buddy Wash Pet Shampoo

I know this is a stretch...but, even our 4-legged friends need some beauty pampering each month. And it can be challenging to find the right products especially if your pet has sensitive skin. My last Dalmatian (I've had four now) broke out in a nasty rash every time I bathed her. I tried everything from the basic pet wash to prescription shampoos to even baby shampoo, but nothing seemed to agree with her.

About 10 years ago, I stumbled upon Cloud Star Buddy Wash Pet Shampoo at our local Trader Joe's. And it was a godsend. It smelled awesome, just like fresh lavender and mint, and her coat glistened. Best of all, no skin irritations! We were immediately hooked. And, we've been loyal to the product ever since.

What it is: Buddy Wash is specially formulated using coconut oil, aloe vera, vitamin E, and natural ingredients to provide a soothing and non-irritating bathing experience for your pets. This gentle shampoo uses herbs and natural oils to freshen and deodorize your pet's coat without using chemicals or additives. This soap-free formulation yields a rich and fluffy lather, yet rinses away easily.

Formulas: I've been using the original Lavender & Mint formula, but the company also offers Refreshing Rosemary & Mint and Relaxing Green Tea & Bergamot variations. They all smell amazing.

Purchase info: Buddy Wash is available at health food, pet supply, grocery, and gift stores nationwide. I buy it at my local Petco. It retails for approximately $10 for a 19 fl. oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...