Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Summer Splurge with Bond No. 9's NYC Bryant Park

For my anniversary trip to New York in May, my husband surprised me with a shopping trip to my favorite perfume store...Bond No. 9 New York. He knew I'd find my perfect present here.

When I arrived, I was all prepared to take home Fire Island as my signature summer scent. I had been rationing a small sample for months and thought it was the one. But under the influence of an all-knowing sales associate, I was directed to something completely unexpected...Bryant Park. Initially I was turned off by the bright pink bottle. Then when he described it as a rose-patchouli concoction, I was ready to run to the door. I LOATHE most anything rose and patchouli is almost as bad as rose in my book. But then I got a big whiff of Bryant Park, it was immediately addicting and unlike any fragrance I've smelled before. What it the raspberry or pink pepper? It didn't matter. I knew it had to be mine!

And for the past two months, Bryant Park has not disappointed me. It's my perfect signature summer fragrance thanks to its distinct notes of Lily of the Valley, rhubarb, pink pepper, rose, patchouli, raspberry, and amber. It's edgy, tart, and sweet without being uber feminine. Perfecto!

Purchase info: Bond No. 9 NYC Bryant Park is available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bond No. 9 New York boutiques, and Bond09.com. Prices start at $45.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...