Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Sparkle with LilyGirl Jewelry

When I think of summer, I envision beach and tropical floral images. I'm so fortunate that I can jump in my car and be at our local beach within 5 minutes. But during those gray days or when I'm unable to go the beach, I can instantly get in a summer beach mood with handmade jewelry from LilyGirl. And thanks to the Internet, LilyGirl is just a click away whether you live in Boise, Rochester, or Kalamazoo.

Who is LilyGirl? LilyGirl is a unique and artful jewelry company founded by two sisters. Denise and Lori began sculpting and twisting wire jewelry designs in early 2004. They are located near San Diego, CA and offer a refreshing Web site chalked full of their original, and affordable, pieces. This summer they are featuring some of the best beach designs I've seen. No kitschy, over-the-top jewelry here!

I discovered LilyGirl several years ago at one of my local scrapbook stores. They were hosting a special event and I brought home some of my most treasured jewelry finds ever. One of the unique things about LilyGirl is that they offer a jewelry bar where you can create you own one-of-kind look with different charms, ribbons, chains, and pendants. And it's a very dangerous place for those of us who love jewelry!

If you're looking for something to put you in the beach mood or need a special gift, check out the fresh designs at LilyGirl.

Note: If you live in the San Diego area, the ladies at LilyGirl will we’ll create a shopping environment akin to that of a boutique store right in your own home! Plus, you will earn credits towards discounted items. See the LilyGirl online store for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...