Friday, July 3, 2009

Red, White, and Blue: Indulging with the Eminence Organics Facial Masques

Every gal (and guy) needs a little pampering. And facials are one of my favorite indulgences when I need to reset my batteries. While I cannot afford to get a weekly facial, I can put aside 15 minutes each week and slather on a luxurious facial masque. The ultimate benefits...radiant skin and a relaxed state of mind.

In the spirit of the upcoming 4th of July holiday, here are three awesome masques that I rotate through my own skincare routine. They are all handmade by Eminence Organics, a Hungarian company that specializes in creating products with the highest possible levels of all-natural organically grown herbs, fruits, and vegetables. Because each masque is designed for a specific skin concern, you may want consult with an esthetician before purchasing. Eminence currently offers more than 25 different masques, so you're sure to find something that is right for you. Better yet, buy a couple different masques and mix and match. I like combining several to create my own personalized solution depending on what my skin is needing at the moment.



Eminence Sour Cherry Masque: A rejuvenating and revitalizing masque for dehydrated, large-pored, and mature skin. Returns firmness to the skin and battles free radicals with vitamin-rich sour cherries and lemon. Cinnamon stimulates and cleanses to rejuvenate and refine mature or dry skin. A word of caution...if you have super sensitive skin, the cinnamon may be too overpowering.




Eminence Coconut Cream Masque: Ultra nutrition and hydration for normal to dry skins. A coconut dream pie for the face with ultra hydration, infuses the skin with nurturing coconut milk, oils, and chunks of ripe coconut. Skin feels firmed, smoothed, and more youthful. I like to use this during cooler months when my skin is dryer, or if I need a hydration booster after long flights.





Emine
nce Blueberry Soy Repair Masque: A replenishing anti-oxidant-rich masque for normal to dry, sun damaged, or devitalized skin. This delectable puree of whole fruit blueberries is blended with wholesome non-GMO yogurt, calendula petal oil, shea butter, evening primrose oil, and an active combination of vitamins A, C, E, and Coenzyme Q10. This is my go-to summer mask!


Purchase info: Eminence Organics masques are available at select spas and online retailers, including BuyNaturalSkincare.com. Prices start at $44.

Usage tip: Because these masques are handmade organic products, you'll want to use them with 9-12 months to avoid any spoilage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...