Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Must-Have Staple for Every Girl's Makeup Bag: Sonia Kashuk Lash and Brow Groomer

While packing for my last vacation, I purposefully left my trusty Sonia Kashuk Lash and Brow Groomer at home. It didn't fit snugly inside my new makeup bag and I was afraid the metal comb would scratch or poke a hole through the bag. Or worse yet, it would be confiscated by airport security.

You see...unlike other drugstore or gift-with-purchase lash/brow tools, this baby is substantial. On one side there is comb for removing mascara clumps, and on the other side there is a brush that is perfect for tidying up your brows. To me, the metal comb is what sets it apart. With it, I'm able to divide and define individual lashes easier than with a plastic comb.


Cut to the chase. Mid-vacation I started to miss my faithful friend. My lashes and brows were not quite right and I couldn't put my finger on it. Was I using different products? Was I putting my makeup on in the wrong light? No, I had simply forgotten one of my favorite tools.

Next trip I'm wrapping the comb with bubble wrap and packing it my checked luggage.

Purchase info: Sonia Kashuk Lash and Brow Groomer is available exclusively at Target. It retails for $7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...