Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Caudalie Cleansing Water

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm forever cleaning up a mascara glob on my cheek, or wiping the corner of my eye where I went overboard on eyeliner. And when I goof, I want a quick, rinse-less makeup remover to magically remove my errors. No soap required.

For the last year, I've been reaching for Caudalie Cleansing Water for those quick makeup mistakes. At a Sephora Beauty Insider event last fall, I was introduced to the product by one of the company's traveling makeup artists. She raved about its effectiveness to instantly remove your makeup...no rubbing required. Plus, its geared for even the most sensitive complexions thanks to its soothing and hydrating ingredients.

My best tip...soak cotton pads with Cleansing Water and keep them on hand in a sealed snack-size Ziplock bag. That way it makes it even easier for you to grab them on the go.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic dyes
  • Petro-chemicals
  • Phthalates
What else you need to know: Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

Purchase info: Caudalie Cleansing Water is available at Sephora. Prices start at $12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...