Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take Me Away with Jonathan Adler Capri Honeymoon Candle

Sometimes a little scent pick-me-up is all you need to get you going. Often when I try to work from home, I get distracted with everything around me...piles of laundry, unopened mail, and the spotted hounds who are whining for a walk. This is the time when I seek refuge in my home office. And one of the first things I do, is light a favorite candle to help change my mood.

Recently I've been loving Jonathan Adler's Capri Honeymoon candle. It is described as a refreshing blend of crisp citrus with herbs and notes of woods, moss, and musk. For me, I pick up on the lemon and lime and these scents instantly brighten my day, even if it is gray outside. (BTW...San Diego is known for May gray, June gloom.)

This gorgeous yellow candle is contained inside a superbly stylish etched brown glass container that blends in well with most decor. And its burn time is approximately 50 hours. I have about 40 hours to go!

Purchase info: Jonathan Adler Capri Honeymoon Candles are available in select boutiques and on JonathanAdler.com. It retails for approximately $38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...