Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Orange Shimmer with OPI Goin' Ape-ricot!

During the summer months, my toenails are always covered with a divine polish. Each year I pick a signature summer nail color and pretty much use it exclusively. This season I've been on an orange/tangerine/apricot kick, so it's appropriate that I stay true to my colors. Plus, I gotta coordinate with my new accessories.

This year's color of choice: OPI Goin' Ape-ricot! It is described as glittery melon that makes any girl go wild. I'm not really sure how a melon factors into the description as it is clearly a sunny apricot color. Maybe a cantaloupe? In any case, it's a warm summer shade that just makes me happy. Even my husband took note. He told me that he never noticed how perfect my toes looked. Heck, I'll take that complement any day. Bring on Goin' Ape-ricot!

Purchase info: OPI Goin' Ape-ricot! is part of the OPI Brights collection and available at many nail salons and beauty retailers nationwide. It retails for approximately $8.50.

Color section tip: Wondering how Goin' Ape-ricot! will work for you? Visit the OPI Web site to virtually "try on" any color. You can customize your nail length and skin tone to help narrow down your selections. Way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...