Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Glance: MD Skincare Detox Duo

Sometimes a girl needs a little beauty shopping therapy. I was having a lousy day and my husband surprised me with a shopping trip to Sephora. He actually picked it as a quick stop during last Friday's date night night. YEAH!

My shopping mission was to find a new scrub. Even thought I'm obsessed with Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish, I need to take a break from my routine now and again. After wandering the aisles of the new Temecula, California Sephora, a helpful associate introduced me to a product set that I've never seen before...MD Skincare Detox Duo. This set includes a 10.5 oz Antioxidant Enzyme Buff (aka scrub) and 8.8 oz of Purifying Bath Crystals. What sold me immediately was that all products are made with natural ingredients and are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, mineral oil, paraffins, synthetic dyes, and fragrances. And they smelled like fresh citrus.

What it is: MD Skincare Detox Duo is a luxurious way to restore vitality to depleted skin from head-to-toe. This two-part solution detoxifies and replenishes skin, defeating environmental aggressors, buffing away pollutants and dead cells, and strengthening skin's natural defenses. The result is noticeably healthy, soft, vibrant skin.

What it does: According to the company, the full line is a revolutionary approach in body treatment and revitalization. The collection will successfully reverse damage our skin suffers from exposure to environmental pollutants. This is accomplished through a daily showering, bathing, and moisturizing experience.

My opinion: I need to follow directions! I used the dynamic duo separately and still had awesome results, although I'm not sure if certain "damage" can ever be reversed. Nevertheless, my skin felt as a smooth as butter and my mood was lifted. Priceless...

Purchase info: MD Skincare Detox Duo is available at Sephora or MD Skincare.com for $55.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...