Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dreamy in Encinitas: A Favorite Local Beauty Stop

I love supporting local merchants. One of my all-time favorite beauty stops is Dreamy. This bath, body and gift boutique is located in the beach community of Encinitas, California... just a couple of miles from my home.

Inside this charming little shop, I've discovered quite a few treasures, including Orla Kiely handbags, LaLicious body scrubs (see my earlier review for details), and more candles than I dare reveal. You know a girl can never have too many candles!

And now through Tuesday, June 30, you can save 20% off nearly everything bath and body from their online store. Plus, you'll get complimentary shipping on all orders over $75.

Hope you enjoy Dreamy as much as I do. Let me know what treasures you find!

Editor's Update: I'm sad to report that Dreamy closed its doors in July 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...