Monday, June 1, 2009

Back from Vacation: Sparkling with Caudalie Vine Peach Shower Gel

Vacations always bring out the best in my skin. Seriously...there is something about getting away that works wonders for me. Not sure if it's the change in water, good food, fewer beauty items in my routine, or just the mental break. In any case, I love it!

While away on holidays, I try to use those deluxe-sized trial samples that I've been collecting during the year. One of my favorite finds from my recent getaway was Caudalie Vine Peach Shower Gel. It is described as soap and sodium laureth sulfate free, with a plant-derived base. This shower gel respects skin's natural pH balance. Its intoxicating fragrance blends the sweetness of VINE PEACH and almond milk with the invigorating freshness of mint leaves. The peach fragrance was so amazing that I didn't want to rinse! And, best of all it didn't break me out or leave me with alligator skin. I believe that this is a real winner for those with sensitive skin as it doesn't contain a lot of irritating ingredients.

Now that I'm home, I'll definitely buy the full-sized version. Love it!

What it is:
A skin-softening, intoxicatingly-scented body cleanser.

What it is formulated to do:
Gently cleanses, leaving the skin soft and subtly perfumed, while transforming your shower experience into a moment of total relaxation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
  • Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic dyes
  • Phthalates
Purchase info: Vine Peach Shower Gel is available at Sephora and from the Caudalie Web site. It retails for $12 (6.7 oz tube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...