Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 8 - Shop Your Stash: Smashbox Face & Body Brush

As I've admitted in previous posts, I am a makeup brush snob. And once I discovered Trish McEvoy brushes, I've really neglected the rest of brush stash. Poor babies...they didn't do anything but sit patiently in my brush jar waiting for the day when I would reach for them again.

Cut to the chase. I was in a hurry yesterday and didn't have the time for my favorite Trish powder brush to dry. So, I pulled out an old favorite -- the Smashbox Face & Body Brush (#19). It gracefully picked up just enough of my setting powder and blended beautifully. Wow. I forgot all about its super soft bristles. They quickly whisked the powder about my face without scratchy my sensitive skin.

And not only is the Face & Body brush perfect for applying powder, it also works equally well for bronzer or blush. Yep, I've fallen back in love with an old friend. Why did I wait this long?

Purchase info: Smashbox Face & Body brush is available at Smashbox.com, Sephora, as well as select Nordstrom stores. It retails for $52.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...