Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 6 - Shop Your Stash: Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream

How many times do you receive product samples from your favorite cosmetic counters only to banish them to the back of your bathroom cabinet? I'm raising both hands on this confession. It's not like I don't want to use a sample, but I may be trying something else and don't want to add another product to the mix. Or, my skin is going through a "phase" and I don't want to make anything worse.

This is exactly what happened when I received a small sample of Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream. Until a week ago, I completely forgot that I even had it. My bad. Little did I know that I had a perfect-for-daytime moisturizer in my possession. Not greasy, but extremely hydrating with a superb matte finish. For the past week, I've been using the Beauty Booster Cream and my face has never felt (and looked) better. Think...just after a facial softness without the grease.

The product is described as an instant-action, anti-fatigue cream. Suitable for all skin types, this lightweight cream provides instant lift as it firms the skin. After daily use, it also helps to restore the skin's natural radiance.

I'll keep using my sample until it's gone to ensure that it is right for me as we transition into the warmer, more humid months. Fingers crossed that it will prove itself a holy grail product!

Purchase info:
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Cream is available at your local Trish counters. It retails for $85 (1.7 fl. oz) jar. Rumor has it that the product packaging is being overhauled and will soon be available in a convenient tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...