Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 4 - Shop Your Stash: Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist

I reached for another forgotten product this AM when I wanted to refresh my curls. I typically wash my hair at night and then mist with a light liquid in the morning. This technique brings my curls back to life without having to completely rewet my locks. I also use a mist to refresh my hair after working out when I don't have time to shower at the gym.

This year I've been using Ouidad Botantical Boost to spruce up my curls, but I ran out yesterday. So...I sifted through my bathroom drawers and found the Bumble and Bumble product. According to the company's Web site, the Reactivating Mist is used to reawaken soft waves or tame hyperactive curls - perfect for mid-morning touch ups (and evening revivals).

Who is it for: All curl types looking to refresh curls throughout the day.

When to use: Mist anytime throughout the day to tidy and refresh curls (use last when layering with other products).

How to use: Mist from roots to ends on dry, styled hair (anytime).

It was a lovely find, and I'll definitely be reaching for this hair lifesaver!

Purchase info: The Reactivating Mist is available at Bumble and Bumble salons and on the company's Web site. Prices ranges from $9.00 to $22.00 depending on the bottle size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...