Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 2 - Shop Your Stash: Pureology Nano Works Luxury Hair Masque

I recently stumbled upon a near-empty jar of one of my 2008 luxury buys -- Pureology Nano Works Luxury Hair Masque. It is a weekly deep conditioning mask designed to revive and restore color-treated hair, while protecting color vibrancy. The product also boasts the benefits of an anti-age treatment with an antioxidant fruit synthesis of acai berry, pomegranate, and blueberry which deeply penetrates and offers repair where it is needed most. And it smells heavenly...berrylicious!

Why had I forgotten this much beloved product? Good question. I vaguely remember purchasing it during a time when my color-treated hair was extremely brittle. However, after changing hair stylists (and color products), my hair didn't really need the extra moisture, so I removed it from my shower.

The good news is that I didn't throw it out and was able to reap two more treatments. And my hair has never looked (and smelled) better.

Purchase info: Pureology Nano Works Luxury Hair Masque is available at select salons for approximately $53 for a 5.2 oz. tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...