Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 12 - Shop Your Stash: Smashbox Brow Tech

Here's yet another product that I'm getting to know once again! Smashbox Brow Tech is a split pan of brow must-haves. Use the powder to fill in brows and then apply the colorless pomade to tame them. It is available in shades to suit every hair color -- from the fairest blond to jet black.

I personally enjoy using Soft Brown, which is a medium to dark brown with warm highlights. I love it because it's not too dark or ashy. And the warm highlights pick up the copper undertones in my hair.

My only pet peeve is that I always use up the wax pomade before even making a dent in the brow powder. But there is a solution...I can buy the wax (Smashbox sells it separately). Or, I can just use my Jane Iredale LipDrink lip balm (see yesterday's post).

Purchase info: Smashbox Brow Tech is readily available at Ulta, Sephora, Nordstrom, and other local Smashbox counters. It retails for $24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...