Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 10 - Shop Your Stash: Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick

I usually have a memory of an elephant -- never forgetting anything important when it comes to my makeup. However, I've forgotten a lippie that brought me back to the world of lipstick earlier this season. You see, for years I've been a lip gloss girl vowing never to return to the other side. Well...I crossed the line in February! I was trying out foundation at my local Dior counter and the makeup artist told me that my lips needed "a little love." They were chapped, peeling, and downright raw. She pulled out a lipstick from her collection and I started to pull back. But I gave in thinking, "what do I have to lose?"

She applied Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick #420 (a.k.a. Blonde Bombshell). It is a sheer vibrant copper shade that felt just like butter. It is described as a translucent, long-lasting lipstick. According to Dior, High Shine is the first lipstick developed for fashion show performance, featuring extra long wear, extreme show-stopping shine, and light-drenched color. For me, it provided supreme hydration that surpassed most lip balms and lip glosses in my arsenal. My lips just felt better.

I've recently pulled this lippie from my drawer and was instantly reminded why I liked it so much. Yes...it is so addicting!

Purchase info: Dior Addict High Shine Lip Stick is available in a wide range of shades. Each lip stick retails for $26. They are sold at Sephora, as well as your local Dior makeup counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...