Monday, April 6, 2009

The Ultimate Gloss: Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lipgloss

Don't do me harm. This is my mantra for picking products for my lips. Too many times I purchase a gloss or lipstick that causes more harm than good, including flaky, irritated patches, chapped puckers, or a full-on rash.

So when I do find a product that is moisturizing, long lasting, and chalked full of awesome color, I'm all over it. And I buy multiple tubes!

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster SPF 15 Lip Gloss is one of my best lip finds to date thanks to a recommendation from a MA at my local Nordstrom Trish counter. She selected Sexy Peach -- a coral, peachy shade that complements my fair complexion. I liked it so much that I came back in less than a week to pick up a second tube.

What it is: A SPF 15 lip treatment and color all in one. Boost moisture to your lips with the first application of Trish’s newest lip gloss treatment formula. Beauty Booster™ glosses add an instant dose of moisture infused with lip-enhancing colors.

How it works:
Apply straight from the tube, with fingertips, or with a lip brush. Layer over lip color or wear alone.

Purchase info: Beauty Booster glosses retail for $25 each and are available in eight flattering shades. Pick up a new favorite at your local Trish counter or beauty online retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...