Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Neutrogena Body Oil

It's cheap, it's multi-functional, and best of all, my skin loves it. What is it you ask? Drum roll please for...Neutrogena Body Oil.

I discovered this little gem last summer when I was struggling to find the perfect shaving lotion/cream. I tend to get those nasty bumps after shaving if I don't use a super hydrating shaving lotion. Someone recommended the Neutrogena product, so I gave it a whirl. I was pleasantly surprised at how well my razor glided over my legs. No need for reapplication during the shaving process. Just squirt a quarter-size puddle on each leg and you're done. In addition, I often find that it is moisturizing enough on its own that I don't have apply lotion after shaving. (And that's one less product you need on leg-shaving days.)

I also love adding a teaspoon or so into my bath for an extra bit of moisture. Its sesame fragrance is also extremely light so it will not interfere with any other products you add to your bath water.

Recessionista tip: Save your Ulta coupons (e.g. $3.00 off) and buy on sale! You can purchase an 8.5 fl. oz. bottle for about $7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...