Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Kiehl's Creme de Corps

I'm a body lotion snob and I love the good stuff. One of my all-time favorites is Kiehl's Creme de Corps -- a product that I discovered on a vacation to the Big Apple. This lotion is an all-over-moisturizer for extremely dry or flaking skin. According to the company, "It is enriched with the finest ingredients known to Kiehl’s, for a rich, elegant skin texture. Continued use for 10 days will provide a skin texture heretofore unattainable." And, I agree. After just several days of use, my scaly legs were as smooth as silk. It must be the combination of beta-carotene, cocoa butter, and sesame oil.

I've continued to faithfully purchase Creme de Corps for nearly two years now, and I won't settle for anything else!

Purchase info: Creme de Corps is available at Kiehl's stores, select department stores, and online. Price range from $9.00 to $17.00 depending on the bottle size.

Tip: Skip the pump found on the 16.9 oz bottle, and ask for a regular cap. The pump seems to clog and you waste product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...