Monday, April 20, 2009

Pre de Provence Soaps: Not Your Ordinary Bar of Soap!


When my husband notices (and even comments about) a beauty item, it is review worthy. About four months ago, I secretly switched our bar of shower soap to one sold by Pre de Provence, a French line known for its finely milled soaps. I was tired of dry flaking skin, and I knew that anything with vegetable oil and Shea butter would provide highly moisturizing properties. It was an instant success, at least for my dry skin, without any irritation or body breakouts. And its rich lather and wide range of luscious scents were to die for. Think yummy scents of verbena, coconut, apple pear, peony, rose petal, sage, pomegranate, lavender, and many more!

I didn't think much more about the new soap as it was now a staple in our shower. However, my husband recently mentioned how the soap at his gym was so drying and he was going through it like crazy. "Why wasn't the bar at home doing the same thing?"

I confessed that I had changed our old bar to Pre de Provence and gave him a quick run down of its benefits. He was sold, and now my extra coconut bar is going in his gym bag.

Purchase info: Pre de Provence soaps are sold in boutiques, as well as Amazon.com and other online retailers. They range in price from $4.00 to $7.00 depending on the bar size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...