Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Knots Allowed: Eufora Moisture Solution Conditioner

My usual shower routine is to shampoo and rinse, condition, and then run a wide-tooth comb through my hair to distribute the conditioner while I continue on with my shower tasks But I always seem to lose a handful of hair every time I try to comb through my curly locks.

Several months ago, I explained my situation to my hair stylist and she recommended Eufora Moisture Solution Conditioner. It is a daily conditioner designed for curly, coarse, unruly, excessively dry, and chemically or environmentally stressed hair. Bingo...that's my hair!

The first time I tried the conditioner I was blown away by how easily the comb passed through my tangles. In fact, I couldn't find any tangles. It reminded me of the temporary texture change that usually follows a color treatment. But unlike a salon treatment, my hair felt soft and silky hair shampoo after shampoo. And, it didn't require me to use half a bottle of product for each use. All it took was a quarter size dollop for each condition.

So what is Eufora's secret? Eufora's conditioner performs so well because their base ingredient is aloe vera gel, not water like what is used in most hair products. Aloe vera is rich in nutrients, minerals, and vitamins and also has antiseptic and antiviral properties, so as a base ingredient it adds a lot of health to your hair.

Purchase info: Eufora Moisture Solution Conditioner is available at select salons. For more details, consult the company's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...