Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Glance: Trish McEvoy Power of Makeup Page

I've fallen into the Trish McEvoy line and I can't help myself! One of my recent Trish investments was the Power Of Makeup Page. It's Trish's power-packed, get-to-know me palette that introduces you to a little bit of everything in her color collection. And unlike most palettes, I actually like (and use) all of its colors. I believe that these colors will work well on most skin tones this spring. You honestly can't go wrong with these universal shades.

So...what's included in this lip, cheek, and eye palette?
  • Simply Glamorous Lip Gloss
  • Nude Shimmer Pressed Powder
  • Matte Bronzer Light
  • Natural Blush
  • Shell Eye Shadow
  • White Peach Glaze Eye Shadow
  • Mocha Eye Shadow
  • Lava Definer (a highly-pigmented powder eye liner)
One important note: This makeup page is designed to fit into a Trish McEvoy Makeup Planner; however, the page is completely encased in plastic with a snap cover so the planner is not required. In other words, you can easily slip it into a makeup bag or purse without worrying about it opening.

Purchase info: The Power of Makeup Page retails for $65 at Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...