Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Glance: Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara

Yesterday on the way out the door at my local Nordstrom, I made a quick stop at the Kiehl's counter. I originally wanted to look at a new hair product, but I got sidetracked by their prominent mascara display. Mascara, at Kiehl's? Hmm...I need to check this baby out.

The friendly MA offered a sample wand for me to try on my lashes. I was a bit dubious as I already had another mascara on, but I generously coated my lashes. And wow....what a difference it made! My long, yet skimpy, lashes had amazing volume with just the right amount of curl. I was even more impressed by how well it held up throughout the evening hours without a smudge or flake. I was shocked as I don't usually get these results unless I use a waterproof formula.

In addition to its performance, this mascara is paraben-free and incorporates many natural ingredients into its formula. I appreciate a product that is chalked full of the good stuff!

While I didn't purchase it on the spot (I have 3 opened tubes in my makeup drawer), I definitely added this product to my mascara wishlist.

Purchase info: Kiehl's Marvelous Mineral Mascara is sold at Kiehl's stores, select department stores, and online. The product is available in both black and brown/black shades and retails for $16.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...