Friday, April 24, 2009

A Clean Sweep with L'Occitane Fresh Face Water

Facial water can be your best friend. I know it sounds hokey, but I'm a believer and here's why.

For several months, I've been using L'Occitane Fresh Face Water as my toner to remove makeup residue or facial soap. And my face hasn't looked better! In the past, I haven't always done the best job to remove the soap around my chin/neck and hairline. This oversight usually results in breakouts in these areas.

But I'm now reminded why toner is a necessary step in my beauty routine. Back in the good ol' days (think Clinique 3-Step program), I faithfully used my toner and I was generally breakout free. However with age, my skin started getting dryer and my toner contained alcohol, which often caused more problems. So...I eventually skipped the step. But now I'm hooked once again.

I've also found that L'Occitane Fresh Face Water is the perfect product when you don't want to wash your face with soap. For example, if I'm headed to the gym in the early morning, I simply rinse my face with tap water and then saturate a cotton round with the Fresh Face Water and wipe down my entire face. Simply clean.

Purchase info: L'Occitane Fresh Face Water is available in L'Occitane stores, Sephora, and online. It retails for $22 for a 6.7 fl. oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...