Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tried-n-True Tuesdays: Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream

Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream is one of my best vacation beauty finds. My husband and I were traveling in Manhattan in 2007, and I ran out of deodorant. So...like any other beauty shopaholic, I used the situation to my advantage. We made a pit stop to the original Kiehl's in the East Village. Problem solved! And I found my holy-grail deodorant along with a few other skin care goodies.

What it is: An unscented, extremely gentle, yet efficient antiperspirant and deodorant cream offering unique skin care benefits. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and conditioned with 24-hour protection against sweat and odor. According to Kiehl's, it reduces underarm perspiration utilizing advanced micro-sized drying molecules for sheer absorption with no residue.

How to use it: Utilizing its unique, ergonomic applicator, apply a small pea-sized amount of the cream directly onto cleansed underarm area only, covering evenly. My best tip: let it dry completely before getting dressed (about 10 minutes) to avoid any white residue transferring to your clothing. I usually shower at night, so I apply after my shower and let it dry as I clean my face, brush teeth, apply moisturizer, etc.

My opinion: I love the fact this this cream formula does not sting freshly shaved underarms. No nasty rashes, irritations, or other unpleasant side effects. And it doesn't have any scent whatsoever. From my experience, most unscented products tend to have this fake synthetic smell that is worse that a scent, but this is not the case with the Kiehl's product. Plus, it keeps my pits dry and smelling fresh all day long. What more could I want?

Purchase info: Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Cream is available in two different sizes -- $11.50 (1.7 fl. oz. tube ) and $16.00 (2.5 fl. oz. tube ) -- at Kiehl's stores, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Kiehl's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...