Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deal Alert: Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Soap

I love to bargain hunt especially for my regular beauty and skin care staples. Currently, Bath & Body Works is offering a limited-time sale on the company's anti-bacterial products. You can pick any five for $15 (a savings of $10).

I plan to purchase my all-time favorite -- the Moisturizing Soap. While I love the fact that it offers germ-killing properties, the real reason I purchase this soap over and over is that it really saves my hands. For some reason, I get these nasty rough spots underneath my right thumb if I wash with harsh soaps. Last year, I test drove more than 10 different types of hand soaps to find something that my hands could tolerate. The B&BW Moisturizing Soap was the only one that passed the test. In fact, I'll go as far as to pack one in my suitcase when I travel. Nothing is worse than dry and irritated hands on vacation!

Purchase info: The Moisturizing Soaps (as well as the other anti-bacterial products) are available in Bath & Body Works stores or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...