Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In the beginning...

We'll today I've finally entered the blogsphere by creating my very own beauty blog. It's a dream that finally came to life thanks to some slow times with my software marketing consulting business. Now that's one positive outcome of our current recession.

My goal is to post daily reflections on beauty encounters viewed through my looking glass. Admit it, we all have our own unique "mirrors" of the world and each day is fresh and new thanks in part to what we see on the other side.

Along the way, I'll also be posting some random thoughts about the beauty culture, its power to influence, and what it truly provides to women (and men) of all ages.

I look forward to our journey together through the looking glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...