Saturday, March 28, 2009

First Glance: Bobbi Brown Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick

I'm going to state upfront that I usually loathe anything pink. I blame it on my mother who painted my sky-blue room pink when I was seven. Enough said...

But I'm starting to fall for this spring's pink and sparkly makeup trend. One of the first items that caught my eye was Bobbi Brown's newest shimmer brick, the Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick. It is part of Bobbi's new Limited Edition Platinum Collection, which also includes new shades of lip glosses and long-wear cream eye shadows. These pink and silver tones flatter us cool to neutral gals, although anyone with warm undertones could also use it.

What it is: Five color bars -- soft pink, platinum, bright pink, golden coral, and rose -- that blend together to light up the face.

How to use it: These shades work beautifully as highlight colors for cheeks or anywhere you want to add shimmer. The special platinum bar is a great new shade for eyes.

Purchase info: The LE shimmer brick retails for $40. It is available at your local Bobbi Brown counter as well as her Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...