Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blush on the Run: Trish McEvoy Liquid Face Color

I often find that my blush doesn't hold up all day, and I'm a little pasty by mid-day. But I don't always want to carry around a powder blush and brush in my purse or gym bag. So what can a pale gal do?

Run to your nearest Trish McEvoy counter and get your hands on the company's new Liquid Face Color pen. It's a brilliant travel-friendly tool that offers a soft wash of peach/pink color that looks so natural. And best of all, no brush required! Just apply a few dots to the apples of your checks and blend with your finger. It's that easy. The added benefit is that the color is long lasting and will carry you through the rest of the day.

Purchase info: The Liquid Face Color retails for $32 and is available at your local Trish counter and various online beauty retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...