I'm a bit slow in posting this month, so I'm doing a collage of my top five items to catch up. Here they are in no particular order:
- Giovanni 2Chic Ultra-Sleek Shampoo: This pick was recommended by a store associate at my local Whole Body (the body division of Whole Foods). It's a sulfate- and silicone-free shampoo that gives me the smoothest and most managable locks ever! At less that $9 a bottle, this one is a steal.
- NARS The NARSissist Eye Palette: If you need one high-quality eye shadow palette with everyday-wearable shades, this gem is for you. I love how its variety of shades is a bit different from the other "Naked" palettes on the market. For extra versatility, I've been using the darker shades (the far right ones) as liners. I just mix a drop of Trish McEvoy's Finish Line to transform the powder into a long-lasting liquid liner.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve: I've reviewed this product before, but not in this shade. I find that Terre Neuve is a better color match for me although I may need to switch back to Finland during the summer month. I've been wearing this tinted moisturizer all winter instead of my regular foundation as it provides more hydration.
- Zoya Nail Polisn in Ivanka: This is the perfect shamrock green for my toes. It was another Whole Body find that I chose for my last pedicure at The Salon at Whole Body. Ah...sparkling toes!
- IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Angled Radiance Brush: Hello beautiful brush! I've been using this lovely to blend my cream-based blushes. I first apply the product with my fingers and then use the angled brush to blend to perfection. The brush works equally well with powdered blushes. I love, love, love it!